Click Image For Offer

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Paris Hilton (August 2003)

MAXIM ONLINE:: "Paris Hilton (August 2003)

Where youve seen her:
Blitzing the international party circuit while benefitting from the $3.8 billion-a-year Hilton hotel fortune. She is starring in Foxs new reality series, The Simple Life, where she will forgo all her lavish trappings (money, cell phones, butlers) for five weeks while living with an Arkansas farming family.

Broiled spat?
�I think the biggest misconception about me is that I�m this spoiled brat. But I�m not. I�m, like, the total opposite.�

No foul play:
For her trip to the Arakansas farm in The Simple Life, Paris is bringing racks of designer clothes and swears she won�t kill anything, even a chicken.

Global warming:
For her 21st birthday, Paris threw no fewer than five parties for herself�one each in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood, and Tokyo."

No comments:

Offers From Amazon.com